Let us help your business succeed (starting in January 2023)
Your organization must be under 100 employees to access this service.
At the Canadian Cybersecurity Network we are all about helping the smaller to medium sized cybersecurity companies succeed. The sheer complexity and expense for small to medium businesses of human resources, recruiting, lead generation, marketing and advertising make it very difficult to initially succeed. Getting access to government programs to fund your business or getting access to market leads to accelerate your road to profitability is not easy but we are here to help.
With the SMB Power Program you get access to:
- A company web page on Canadian Cybersecurity Network ($1,000) to help with visibility.
- That company page links directly to your free Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs page (no matter how many jobs you have - free job posts for the year) from your company website, ($2,000 plus depending on how many jobs)
- 10 hours of dedicated consulting services ( in either human resources/recruiting/government funding/other ($2,000)
- 1 month of free advertising on the Canadian Cybersecurity Network site for company products/services or jobs ($1,000)
- Access to the Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs Student resume directory ($500)
- Canadian Cybersecurity Business Membership (value $250)
- 1 post per quarter (total of 4 posts) communication to members on both the Canadian Cybersecurity Network and to the Linkedin Canadian Cybersecurity Network group (email alert). ($2,000)
- the ability to host 2 digital events per year on our Zoom Events platform (up to 1,000 attendees) as per guidelines. ($2,000).
Total estimated market value: $10,750We are offering this program at a significant discount to help SMB's. Get in touch today.
Note: Due to organizational capacity we may have to limit how many SMB's we accept into the program.